Moto Adventures

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Los Cocos Beach

Los Cocos beach, we were here two years ago, met the Starks and had to come back again and I am sure it will not be the last time. This beach is extremely conducive to kicking back and chilling out.
We have done a ride on the KTM and a few small hikes but all in all our days are spent kayaking and just hanging soaking up the last of the rays before we head north. The water is cool but picturesque and many an hour has been spent gazing off into the horizon.
The view of Los Cocos beach, our camp is about in the middle of the beach.

Ken rips up a little dirt on a ride into the mountains behind Mulege.

We just can't help it...can't you see why?


A afternoon playing Mexican train with, Lew and Ramone and Charlie and Lynn.



The cacti are in bloom.


Cave paintings.


Pyroglyphics just above the beach.







1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Dale and Rosi Boisclair said...

Hi There
Wow, what an adventure!
I was in the Suzuki store in Westbank yesterday, buying a few things for my own (new to me) 05 Suzie and I chatted briefly with your cousin. When he told me of your fantastic adventure - and how long you've been on the road - my reaction was ironically the same as his. Bastards! That, of course, is just my envy coming out - I actually think it’s wonderful! Good for both of you! I completed my own small version of a trip in Feb on “Flurry” a 1981 Honda GL500. Phoenix to the Canal. You can read my blog at dboisclair.blogspot.com
Anyway, I’m now planning for the next leg; Columbia to Tierra Del Fuego and would absolutely love to buy you a beer and listen to your stories whenever you get back this way.
Cheers and congratulations!
Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home