Moto Adventures

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mother Nature, someone tell her it is near the end of April


Ken sweeps snow from our Toyota first thing Saturday morning.




Mother Nature can be so cruel or maybe it is just her idea of a joke, when we woke up on Saturday morning after over a week home with warm weather and hours working out in the yard getting it back in shape after over 2 years with little attention, we found over 2 inches of snow on the ground and temperature looming around zero. I guess it was harder for Ken and I to handle the sight of snow because we have not seen it in a long time and we were already struggling with the adaption to the reality of life back at home. Today however, the skys are sunny even if the temperature is still cool (0 deg. Celsius) and I think we will live! Now lets see...where did I put those long johns...

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Snow? Really? We just had a few flakes up here in Glenrosa, nothing that stuck to the ground. Still, those long johns aren't a bad idea!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Heino Hauck said...

Hello, good night.
I am Heino
I am of Brazil.
I made one travel recently for the South America.
Taste that of this one looked at http://espedicaoamericadosul.blogspot.com
I am gotten passionate by motorcycle.
I have much will of one day to make one travel of motorcycle for Alaska with my girlfriend.
I wait reply.
My msn hauck@netuno.com.br
Or skype heino.hauck
very grateful for the attention

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Gaston said...

Hi guys!I am Gaston(Martin's Friend from Miami)we meet in Miami and we did a litle ride togheter to Everglades City,and actually I had the honor to ride your bike and you ride mine(Adventure BMW),I just write you guys cuz I would like to have your e-mail adress cause I need to aske you a few technical questions about a trip,thanks,Gaston.

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! How about an interview in Truck Camper Magazine?

Gordon White, Publisher
Truck Camper Magazine

Email me: gordon (at) truckcampermagazine.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home